Classic White Gypsophila Hand BouquetHB028-S
Classic White Gypsophila Hand Bouquet
Hand-tied bouquet of WHITE gypsophila gently crafted in a CLASSY pink wrapping.
Small - 25 Stem
Medium - 50 Stem
Large - 75 Stem
To keep your flowers fresh, we advise you to cut the stems as soon as you get them home, put them directly in water and refill it at least every other day.
Flowers are the quickest way to show your affection and care to someone. Turn your dream into masterpieces through classic pinks and purple. Flowers can deliver your thoughts better than your words; dispatch it through birthday flowers, anniversary flowers, or as congratulations flowers. Adorn your close ones with an entrancing bouquet with a combination of regal lilies, exquisite roses, and gracious carnations. We don't just create bouquets with fresh and handpicked flowers; we create memories and emotions.
- Our commitment to you is that the flowers we deliver will be fully fresh and vibrant.
- We ensure their freshness through delivery by temperature-controlled delivery vehicles.
- We do not cut the extent of the stems for the flowers as the flowers are nourished and fresh due to the water absorbed by the stems. So you will find some stems in your flowers that will help you to keep the flower delivery moistened and fresh for a longer duration.
- We also ensure that the flowers that are delivered are as same as the ones you see online while ordering. We ensure this by having product photography for every item listed on our online flower shop.
- Our robust delivery methodology gives us the privilege to claim that your flowers will be delivered on the time period you mention while ordering online, we value the essence of timeliness.
- We also provide express delivery and it reaches the destination on the assured delivery time.
- Flowers are tender in nature and tend to wither off soon when placed in excessive heat or directly under sunlight. So kindly avoid placing them in such spots.
- Do not place flowers under exhausts, fans, or any such devices that produce heat.
- A few petals might wither down if so please pluck them as tenderly as possible from the flowers, this will help in maintaining the freshness of the rest of the petals.
- Do not forget to change the water as and when required water is the only source of life for flowers that have been plucked from the plants.
- Flowers do remain vibrant with a daily tender sprinkling of water over them. Please sprinkle water gently on them on a daily basis.
- Flowers bring liveliness till they are fresh enjoy the flowers for a longer duration by taking gentle care of them.