Balloon Count: 1 Supersize 36" plus 4 x 18" Foil balloons with weight
Height/Size: 1.5 Mtr
Float Time: 2-5 days
Cold air, hot air, high humidity, changing barometric pressure, high altitudes, and moving air from fans and vents will reduce balloon float times. The float times posted on our site are the maximum to be expected. Changing conditions mean that on some occasions balloons may float for only one day and on other occasions the same balloons may float for many days. We guarantee that your balloons will be delivered in perfect condition, but float times will vary.
There are no guarantees for float time if balloons are displayed outdoors
WARNING: ADULT SUPERVISION REQUIRED: Children under 8 years can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Keep uninflated balloons from children and discard broken balloons at once.
- Our commitment to you is that the flowers we deliver will be fully fresh and vibrant.
- We ensure their freshness through delivery by temperature-controlled delivery vehicles.
- We do not cut the extent of the stems for the flowers as the flowers are nourished and fresh due to the water absorbed by the stems. So you will find some stems in your flowers that will help you to keep the flower delivery moistened and fresh for a longer duration.
- We also ensure that the flowers that are delivered are as same as the ones you see online while ordering. We ensure this by having product photography for every item listed on our online flower shop.
- Our robust delivery methodology gives us the privilege to claim that your flowers will be delivered on the time period you mention while ordering online, we value the essence of timeliness.
- We also provide express delivery and it reaches the destination on the assured delivery time.
- Flowers are tender in nature and tend to wither off soon when placed in excessive heat or directly under sunlight. So kindly avoid placing them in such spots.
- Do not place flowers under exhausts, fans, or any such devices that produce heat.
- A few petals might wither down if so please pluck them as tenderly as possible from the flowers, this will help in maintaining the freshness of the rest of the petals.
- Do not forget to change the water as and when required water is the only source of life for flowers that have been plucked from the plants.
- Flowers do remain vibrant with a daily tender sprinkling of water over them. Please sprinkle water gently on them on a daily basis.
- Flowers bring liveliness till they are fresh enjoy the flowers for a longer duration by taking gentle care of them.